Account Manager Field SalesCompetitive
Vienna, AustriaPosted: 23rd December 2016
Summary of role:
Main tasks are the proactive customer care and sale, introduction and training of Eurotax products in automotive companies in defined parts of Vienna, Lower Austria, Burgenland and Styria. This includes the budget and sales responsibility for the defined support area and the positive representation of Eurotax in the market.
- Sell, introduce and train Eurotax products on the market to increase the market penetration of Eurotax products and to ensure the benefit of Eurotax products:
- Achieve given sales targets
- Customer support and successive further development of the subscription volume in the sales area
- Proactively maintain customer relationships to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Telephone or personal acquiring of customers for continuous sales activities.
- Independent creation of a tour and visit plan to reach an average of at least 3 customer visits per working day.
- Creation of binding offers, in compliance with the product and service price list published by Eurotax in order to promote sales and to ensure the integrity of Eurotax prices on the market.
- Implementation of predefined marketing measures in order to promote sales activities.
- Compliance with the given Approval Guidelines
- Develop and implement sales strategies for the defined support area, to ensure the personal fulfillment of the goal after the line manager has approved it.
- Participate in events of customers and organizations from the automotive environment in the defined care area to represent Eurotax.
- Participate in trade fairs to promote sales activities.
- Participate in sales meetings and trainings to achieve personal development and further education.
- Document customer contacts in the CRM system to ensure the traceability of the information and to increase customer loyalty.
- Observe competitor activities and report to the department management to identify risks at an early stage in the market.
- To keep up-to-date with the current information on product changes, new products and services from Eurotax.
- Regularly participate in 121 talks with the department manager to share market feedback and feedback on personal performance.
Skills, Knowledge & Behaviours required:
- Completed education
- Hands-on mentality
- Commercial/sales experience
- Experience in the automotive industry
- Convincing and winning appearance
- Willingness to frequent travel
- High self-motivation and flexibility
- English language knowledge is an advantage
- MS-Office knowledge at ECDL level
- Driving license class B (PKW)
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to Joerg.Schuhmayr@Schwacke.de