Automation Test AnalystCompetitive
Madrid-SpainPosted: 30th November 2016
The Automation Test Analyst will be involved in building test cases and scripts for implementation and automated functional / regression test execution, for webservices and web applications.
- Understand the discipline of testing.
- Design, build and maintain an effective testing process.
- Create a test infrastructure that supports a robust testing framework.
- To maintain a log and provide reports on quality defects.
- To test software changes, modifications and enhancements.
- To test new software products during different stages of Development/Project lifecycle.
- To create and maintain product test scripts, both manual and automatic, to ensure consistent testing is carried out.
- To assist in the creation of test plans in conjunction with development, the business and project teams.
- Own, produce and maintain test scripts, user journeys, test cases and testing guides.
- Support the business owner in their ability to perform User Acceptance testing.
- To assist in the rollout of general software releases.
- Prioritise workload against BAU and project stage resource allocation requirements.
- To report progress and issues on projects and BAU workloads as required.
- To work from detailed project plans.
- To carry out such additional duties and project work as may be reasonably required.
- Performance across the testing service/team.
- Define, implement and maintain testing process and standards.
- Effective use of testing tools.
Experience, credentials, education
- Commercial experience in functional and non-functional testing
- Experience in analysis and documentation of testing requirements (Business and Technical)
- Automation testing experience
- Experience in performance and stress testing-preferably using Load runner and/or Soap UI.
- Trouble shooting automation related Technical Issues
- Experience in Jenkins-the continuous integration server
- Experience in working in Agile and Waterfall
- Experience in Test driven development
- Experience in Continuous integration and Continuous delivery
- Experience in test automation execution and orchestration (Puppet, Jenkins, Selenium)
- Programming experience, Java, PHP, .Net, SQL Scripting
- ITIL V3 or above awareness.
- ISEB/ISTQB certification
Unique technology and other requirements for this role
- Experience in implementing a testing service across applications and infrastructure.
- Creating and maintaining test scripts, manual and automated.
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) & Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Understanding business requirements, developing test cases to test the complete functionality of the application and/or infrastructure (Test cases preparation and execution).
- Experience in Functional, Regression, Performance, xBrowser and Mobile Testing
- Practical testing knowledge across Enhancements, Change requests, Regression, Smoke testing, Ad-hoc testing.
- Experience in Analysing, Designing and developing requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written Spanish and English
- Desirable but not essential German verbal language
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com