Data Specification Editor Competitive
Bratislava, SlovakiaPosted: 9th December 2016
Summary of role:
Automotive data processing.
Works with original data sources from car manufacturers.
Working and store data in internal software system to capture all needed changes and new data to ensure actualized information in the database.
- Data processing of pricelists and source materials from the car producers and car importers in a wide range of car marks
- Filling the database with actual inputs according the given car model in required quality
- To maintain data information from the pricelists and source materials to ensure all information are up-to-date
- Creating new models in internal database
- Updating technical information of existing car database
- Searching for data information from other sources (internet, archives…), active monitoring of up-to-date information and news in automotive industry
- Time frame – meeting the given deadlines/production
Skills, Knowledge & Behaviours required:
- Secondary or University degree, preferable with focus of automotive industry/technical/mechanical/transportation education
- Demonstrate previous experience or knowledge in the automotive industry
- Demonstrate an understanding of automotive field, especially car fittings and pricelist
- Problem solving skills, with an understanding of technical issues and logical thinking
- To work independently on a given tasks
- To be able to meet given targets and deadlines
- Ability to work within a team
- Logical thinking, precise, quality oriented
- Team player able to work under deadlines and time pressure
- Must be able to work with the MS Office suite – Excel, Word… etc.
- Previous experience in work with databases (Access) is advantage
- Language skills - according the B/Y Team allocation : English, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Swedish on a communication level – one language or combination of two or more
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org