JAVA/PHP Developer (L3 Support)Competitive
Madrid-SpainPosted: 9th January 2017
EurotaxGlass's Spain is looking for their Madrid Development Center, one professional to join the team of Level
3 support. Framed within a team of international support, the specialist will be responsible for ensuring the satisfaction of
internal and external customers of the organization.
· Work closely with problem management to agree action plans on outstanding issues.
· Defining, agreeing and actioning application bugs.
· Defining, agreeing and actioning small application changes.
· Working with users/business to identify and define potential application changes.
· Preventative Maintenance.
· Maintenance of Support Documentation
The candidate should have solid knowledge and several years on practical experience on Java/PHP,
knowledge on commercial database engines, be used to create specifications and documentation, fluency in
English and be team oriented.
The ideal candidate should have:
· Experience with a programming language (PHP/JAVA)
· Solid knowledge on algorithms and data structures
· Experienced designing and implementing complex algorithms
· Background on computer science or maths
Some extra points for:
· Knowledge on other OOP languages (C#/SCALA)
· Knowledge of web oriented frameworks (JSrelated)
· Experience working with commercial databases (MSSQL, MySQL, etc)
· Linux and Windows experience
· Experience using Git
· Fluent in English
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com