Key Account ManagerCompetitive
Vienna, AustriaPosted: 23rd December 2016
Summary of role:
The key task of a key account manager is the acquisition and support of key accounts. These are important and high-turnover customers, which are also referred to as key customers. In addition to customers, key sales partners can also be key accounts. Key account management is aimed at increasing the company's sales through customer orientation.
- Support the defined key accounts
- Systematic expansion / upselling / cross-selling of existing business relationships and new customer acquisition
- Achieve sales targets
- Consider the generated sales KPIs, meet the customer frequency requirements
- Comprehensible and comprehensible recording of all contacts in our CRM System (Salesforce)
- Implementation of country-specific sales strategies
- Sales activities for the existing product portfolio; further development and improvement proposals for these products.
- Initiation and monitoring of new projects (eg individual analyzes)
- Internal and departmental interface tasks.
- Sales and budget planning
Skills, Knowledge & Behaviours required:
- Completed economic education or equivalent
- Professional experience in the field of car trade and / or insurance / financing
- Several years of experience in sales
- Very good knowledge of English
- Sovereign, professional appearance and excellent communication skills
- Implementation and completion strength, organization skills
- High self-motivation and proactive functioning
- Willingness to travel within Austria or to internal international sales conferences
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to Joerg.Schuhmayr@Schwacke.de