London, UKPosted: 10th January 2017
Summary of role:
EurotaxGlass’s Group is the leading provider of data for Europe’s automotive decision makers. The successful applicant will play a key role in generating new revenue as part of the existing new business team. The Sales Executive will have their own monthly/quarterly and yearly personal revenue targets to exceed – this will come from targeted marketing campaigns within the automotive sector in turn growing new business revenues through Glass’s portfolio of digital based products. This role will need someone who can multi-task and work to a variety of deadlines and product offerings, whilst reporting into and the Team Leader ensuring best practices are maintained, commercial strategies are followed and the targets achieved.
- Purely new business sales role within a telesales environment where you will be expected to generate new business revenue. Through cold calling targeted marketing campaigns.
- To exceed monthly personal targets and revenue expectations.
- To generate revenue through selling a portfolio of reports and data led solutions to the relevant decision makers throughout the automotive industry.
- You will help generate revenue growth by utilising and optimising all available sales channels through new business development.
- You will support the Team Leader to ensure the revenue targets are achieved in line with the sales strategy.
- You will possess the ability to communicate the benefits of subscribing to our product offering to our customer base and have the ability to sell a portfolio solution where necessary.
- Sell efficiently to a national client base and manage your time effectively to maximise key selling periods throughout the day.
- Increase profitable revenues from new/targeted marketing campaigns, as well as a database of existing and previous customers.
- To consistently reach and exceed monthly new business targets.
- To manage your time effectively and ensure all sales KPI’s are met.
- To ensure lead conversions carried out in a timely and accurate manner.
- Effectively pitch Glass’s products to potential new customers and previous enquired leads.
- Continually update and maintain accurate data and records on the company CRM (SFDC)
- Establish credibility and trust with clients and internal teams.
- Continually develop customer knowledge and match subscription services to their needs.
- When selling to our customers, ensure we maximise value for the organisation and that we meet customer needs, whilst complying with the standard EurotaxGlass’s T&Cs.
Skills, Knowledge & Behaviours required:
- Minimum one years’ experience in business development or telesales role.
- French, German or Spanish speaking preferred but not essential
- A self-starter, highly competitive and results-driven
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- The ability to think on your feet/lots of initiative and a positive attitude
- Team player
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to ETGHR@eurotaxglass.com